New HP Cloud Services Integration
Biomni are proud to announce that we have partnered with HP Cloud, joining their Partner Ecosystem as a Solutions Partner. This partnership cements Biomni’s position as the leading, independent Cloud Service Catalog solution, enabling our customers to federate and broker multiple Public and Private Cloud vendors solutions into a single, intuitive business consumption layer.
HP’s industry level infrastructure allows for data and applications to be stored securely, delivered quickly and developed with ease. HP also includes an extensive SLA and customer support.
Biomni customers are now able to:
- Create, amend and delete cloud based infrastructure in minutes rather than days or weeks
- Publish standard infrastructure configurations in a consolidated enterprise Service Catalog
- Enable intuitive IT self-service for user across IT and business through a single, common Service Catalog portal
- Enforce a vital layer of compliance, auditability and business approval to the consumption of HP Cloud services
- Gain transparency on the demand for cloud based services
- Capture relevant consumption statistics for chargeback and usage based charging
- Bundle HP Cloud services with other IT products & services (Cloud, virtual or physical environments)
- Federate HP Cloud Services with other Public and Private Cloud solutions, and enable the business user/customer to select the best Cloud services that suits the business requirement (through a single interface).