Front Office Express
Front Office Express builds on Essentials to provide an actionable Service Catalog with self-service request and approval routing functionality.
Choose this if you are planning to use an existing/alternate toolset for your request fulfilment, measurement, and reporting functions. Front Office Express includes interfaces and adapter templates for integrating these other tools into the solution.
If your an existing Essentials customer, click here to find out how to upgrade.
A powerful self-service portal providing a familiar online shopping cart experience.
- Rich graphical content and support for multiple languages and currencies
- Accessible via any popular web browser (including IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari) with no client side plug-ins
- Choice of manual or automated user authentication
A flexible and rich service management environment in which any business or technical service can be defined and published to selected user groups.
- Structured version control framework where changes can be made, reviewed and released to live catalog
- Multi-lingual service definition and presentation for mixed locale implementations
- Flexible request and service item linkage options orderable services
- Point-and-click configuration with drag & drop ‘wysiwyg’ catalog builder
- Import and export of individual services or entire catalog to streamline initial authorship and ongoing change management
Bundles allow the grouping of commonly associated service and product items for faster requesting. Service items can include internally or externally supplied products and services.
- Items presented to users either in native format or embedded within bundles as service packages
- Filtering of items according to user role
- Where required, access to rich specification level detail to allow authorized users to make informed provisioning decisions
- Request forms invoked according to service items selected
- Bulk import and export available
Biomni request forms provide a flexible and easily configured means of capturing user request information.
- Point-and-click configuration via administration pages
- Rich presentation options with ‘wysiwyg’ layout editor
- Multi-lingual presentation options for each individual form
- Extensive array of field types including those which pull data from external sources
- Role-based filtering of request fields so users only see relevant information during request lifecycle
- Import / export of request form definitions
Front Office constructs an approval routing on request submission to ensure every request is appropriately authorized and recorded as such.
- Easily maintained rules with import available for the whole matrix
- Variable routing based on any request attribute value
- Support of organization and financial structures such as cost centers, divisions and position codes
- Serial and parallel workflows
- Steps to integrate with other systems or route to teams / individuals
- Role-specific privileges within approval steps
- Custom notification messages in the auctioning users’ preferred language
- Reminders and escalations
- Out-of-office substitute approvers
- Organizational position hierarchies
Front Office comes with out-of-the-box content templates to get your Service Catalog project up and running fast.
Templates incorporate service categories, services, and request forms. Service templates groups include:
- New employee start
- Employee leaver
- Computers and peripherals
- Software management
- Telecoms and email
- Application access
- Facilities access
- User account management
- Cloud & Datacenter provisioning including virtual servers and storage
Find out how Front Office Express compares with our other products View our pricing table